2017 Keystone Outback 325bh Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Keystone Outback 325bh Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Troy Hammock from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Outback 325bh View Listings

I purchased a 2017 Keystone Outback RV in August of 2016.I have had several issues arise with it and it's not getting any better. The wood trim throughout the unit continuously warped and dis-colored even after being replaced repeatedly. The lock had to be replaced 3 times in the bathroom exit door and it is still not working correctly. In the master bedroom, The bed lifts up for additional storage. This contraption broke and all that was done to fix it was the dealership drilled new holes in other places with bigger screws. This was tacky....I did not buy a used unit, I bought a new unit and do not expect to have multiple drill holes in the furniture. There was a leak in the ceiling that ran into the bathroom and outdoor kitchen. The dealer said they fixed. Several months down the road, the floor in front of the bathroom and bunkhouse started getting soft. It go so soft you couldn't even walk on it. The dealership look at it and the wood is rotted. The whole floor is going to have to be replaced. A BRAND NEW UNIT!!! There is much more to divulge but I am tired. I highly suggest anyone considering purchasing a Keystone to be CAUTIOUS. I thought they were the better units but to my dismay it is evident they are not. I am requesting Keystone exchange me for a new unit and compensate me for the months payments I made when not having the unit. I only used it 4 times out of a full year because of careless and bad craftsmanship.work. Review about: 2017 Keystone Outback Bunkhouse.
- Troy Hammock, Florida

2017-04-14 2017 Keystone Outback 325bh View Listings

We purchased the trailer brand new around July of 2016. Used it 3 weekends and one trip for over 4 nights. It was in the shop for the awning not extracting correctly, the front motor sounded like it was dying a painful death. A lot of moldings had to be re-tacked up. Nothing too terrible. We had it winterized and stored. We pulled it out 3 weeks ago for a quick weekend trip. Before we even took off....the cabinet door above the bed just fell off!! Ripped right off the hinges. We have one more above the couch that is starting to do the same thing. We closed the trailer up to walk to the beach. Got back about 2 hours later and a piece of molding fell off of the main slide. TWO screw heads busted off. One that holds the ground wire for the hot water heater, and one that holds up wires connecting to the main slide, so wires were dangling down. Luckily we were parked and ready to take it into the dealership to fix it, but still. Then the awning that was supposed to have been corrected, wasn't. It still retracted incorrectly and now the other motor sounds like it's dying. We are ABSOLUTELY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS TRAILER, which is sad because we really liked it. Haven't taken it out once without a problem so can't say I love it. Very disappointed in the quality of this Keystone. We tell everyone to stay away from them.
- Kira Wincewicz, Oregon