2017 Keystone Outback 298RE Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Keystone Outback 298RE Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Michelle Johnson from Virginia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Outback 298RE View Listings

We bought our Outback July of 2017 in Roanoke VA. First TT we've ever bought. We walked through hundreds over the years. We fell in love with this floor plan. So we bought it. We live in this TT full time. I travel all over the country for my profession so we tow it and park it for 13 weeks yearly. We've really only had one problem so far. The outdoor kitchen, which is poorly designed, leaked because the faucet some how cracked when the door was closed. I suspect when it was being shown at the dealer ship someone didn't put the kitchen spout and gas hose away properly and just slammed the door shut. So we woke up one morning with water ALL OVER our kitchen floor into our bedroom. We found the problem of course and then took the outdoor kitchen out. That area now houses our outdoor TV. The only other issue is the molding strips in the ceiling. A couple of them aren't attached to the ceiling well, so my husband got liquid nails and fixed one. The others we are not sure how to secure without holding them up for hours. Other than that, we don't have any serious issues at all with our Keystone. So much space and storage that I don't even have half of it filled. I wouldn't discourage anyone from purchasing this model.
- Michelle Johnson, Virginia