2017 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

norman bailey from Illinois says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

ours is missing side skirt.water runs down the back of camper instead of gutters.one chair loose.staples in bedroom floor carpet.radio has been replaced already.two blinds broke.keystone refused to fix water draining down back of camper said it was an ac design flaw.i said it was a safety problem running down the power cord.they do not care.
- norman bailey, Illinois

2020-09-29 2017 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

Nice looking trailer, went full time for nearly three years, maybe thats the problem. Under warranty the gears and motor on dinette slide, fan motor, toilet parts, and water leaks, also card for the furnace ( I paid that or wait 2 weeks on the road for warranty to send one). Year two water heater repairs, axle alinement, toilet parts, furniture repairs. Year 3 sink hardware, door hardware, fan card and microwave. Year 4 is starting broken welds in the wall around the dinette slide and the ceiling fan quit. We had a 2010 Cougar and decided to upgrade when I retired, I did not know that Keystone and it's vender decided that quality was not important anymore.
- Terry Hawkinson, Washington

2019-11-16 2017 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

I really enjoyed using this RV for the past three years. The Ford F350 combination was the perfect towing experience and was much easier than my last RV which was a 25 foot trailer. The wonderful windows that are throughout the unit makes for a very pleasant experience. There’s plenty of floor room and comfortable seating and living space throughout! My wife and I decided to buy a property at the local beach and give up the RV lifestyle for a while. We will be back and we will buy a keystone manufactured unit again!
- Rob Gilsdorf, Delaware

2019-09-05 2017 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

Purchased April 2018. Absolutely loved the unit until the frame started coming apart at the welds. Walls next to the slides we’re moving in and out. Found broken welds after taking panels off. Husband reinforced welds with steel plates, but now worried what else is happening that we can’t see. You would think that because these units go thru some rough roads and like that the manufacturer would do better than shotty work. Especially for the cost of them.
- D. McCormick, New York

2017-08-27 2017 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

Love the floorplan. Quality is horrible. I am so disappointed. We have already had to have the roof replaced. When they did this they didn't do it right and now the panel under the top layer is lifting. When they put the roof on they put the air conditioner cover on wrong and it is now off due to it being on wrong and the heat. The fridge takes 40 hours to get down to 36. It leaked all over the floor and warped the wood under the fridge. It leaks in the outside panel. The dining area slide is not working correctly and is tearing up the membrane under it. The two rubber strips on the front of the cab under the bed area keep flying out of the little slots flapping all over as we drive. We have had to stop and keep putting them back in the slot and finally just cut them off as they were all stretched out. When I was cutting them off I noticed the screws they were covering were backing out and I had to get my screw driver out and screw them in. We keep getting warnings for the hydraulic lifts. It keeps telling us to bring them up manually. So needless to say it is going back to have work done which takes weeks. We are having to cancel our trip to Tahoe and probably our trip to Utah. Not happy at all. As I said love the floor plan but they could have spent some time on quality.
- Carla Di Bernardo, California