2017 Keystone Montana 3921FB 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Keystone Montana 3921FB 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Reid from Tennessee says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Montana 3921FB View Listings

Horrible Quality! A/C does not work. Replaced one right off the lot and had a 3rd AC INSTALLED. We are rolling in sweat as I speak. We have the Legacy Package which is an upgrade and 4 Seasons omg. We are so disappointed. It's been in for repairs more than we've used it in the last 4 months. We are so regretting this purchase. MONTANA is not the quality RV it use to be in years past. BUYER BEWARE!!!
- Reid, Tennessee

2018-08-14 2017 Keystone Montana 3921FB View Listings

This short space does not permit full description of this disaster of a 5th wheel. All of the below is verify ablution upon request. 1. The front A/C was screwed down 12" forward of the roof hole cut for duct. 2. Metal shards came up through linoleum floor from not sweeping before flooring. 3.Flange on waste tank over tightened and warped tank causing spillage. Was noticed at factory because they put a tube of caulk around the warped flange to seal it. 4 Neither A/C had a gasket to seal to roof causing massive leaks and useless to cool cabin. Awning arm bent before delivery and crumpled the 1st time opened. Had to drive 250 miles for authorized repair who stated that they'd never seen such a poorly assembled NEW vehicle and took 6 weeks of daily work to do all warranty repairs and corrections. Now that my one year warranty is over, Keystine said my military status had no value in my complaints and fought on every item and has now told this War Veteran that any further repairs are now out of coverage. This description was only the BIG stuff. I could go well on past these few major issues. Quality Control during assembly at Keystone does not exist, and you will have to go to war with them to get each idividual item approved on an incredibly shoddy assembly. A VERY VERY POOR COMPANY!!!!!
- Thomas H Richardson, Texas