2017 Keystone Montana 3720RL 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Keystone Montana 3720RL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Kurt Jankowski from Michigan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Montana 3720RL View Listings

We've had many Keystone fifth wheels when to the camper show last night in Novi Michigan the new Montana fifth wheels are junk the quality of the cupboards and wood work is really poor quality I will keep my 2014 Big Sky was going to get a new Montana. I like the new floor plans but the quality is very cheap the furniture is cheap The faucets they put in the kitchen and bathroom are very cheap I don't know why they did this to a Montana but my 2005 Mountaineer fifth wheel we had was a better quality Better Built fifth wheel then the new Montana's today the TVs and electronics are all poor quality I have no idea why Keystone is doing this the back of the fifth wheel is not a full fiberglass piece no more the appliances they are using are the cheapest on the market Montana is supposed to be a higher-end 5th wheel a lot of people don't know how they used to be.
- Kurt Jankowski, Michigan

2019-10-25 2017 Keystone Montana 3720RL View Listings

We live in our 2017 Keystone Montana for 1 year now and love it. The thing I see they have done now is lighten the interior wood and I think that is super . Kinda wish we had lighter wood. For 100% living it is a nice unit. There is plenty of storage in and outside with a hallway having a full washer and dryer which of course is optional for folks thinking of buying. Currently selling ours because it’s stationary on a lot and it has a wood skirting. Instead of removing the skirting we hope someone will purchase this as a tiny home so my wife and myself can move on into another unit with more road time flexibility.
- Mike Kartes, Washington

2017-08-29 2017 Keystone Montana 3720RL View Listings

We traded a 39 foot 2016 Montana High Country that we used only 2 times on a new 2017 Montana 40 foot. We thought the quality was better but since we have only used this new Montana twice now and then pulled it to AZ for the winter it is also lacking in quality. The hot water heater on demand does not work and has been worked on and new fuses installed. The crown molding in the living room had fallen down and scratched bad from riding on the slide out and the other side is coming loose also. I will never buy another Keystone product.
- Rich Mills, Wyoming

2016-07-15 2017 Keystone Montana 3720RL View Listings

First, this RV is virtually problem free. The spacious flow of the floor plan is excellent. Highlights are a large pantry, stainless appliances, very comfortable furniture and the iNCommand system. Outside the dual awnings are perfect, the auto leveling system is an excellent feature and the finish is easy to maintain.
- Carl Geis, Arizona