2017 Keystone Montana 3711FL 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Keystone Montana 3711FL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rita Smith from Alabama says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Montana 3711FL View Listings

My unit is only 4 months old: everytime it rains rear a/c leaks water into vents which is over bed and tv. Seller tried to correct but Keystone is not providing new a/c unit. Everyone please save your money and buy differant mfg. Anyone with Ideas how to get Keystone to honor their warranty please help!
- Rita Smith, Alabama

2018-10-31 2017 Keystone Montana 3711FL View Listings

It's of great quality and a great floor plan. I love it,but just don't have the time to use it like I want. It has all the things you need to live in it,except the washer and dryer. But it has a hook up for it.
- Lois Blackstock, North Carolina

2017-05-29 2017 Keystone Montana 3711FL View Listings

Water leak true the ac vents I this have the rv for two weeks. I guess is a recall in this rvs dealer known about it and they don't fixed or a least told me about it when I whent back they said I need contact kestone
- Oliver Guyton, Florida