2017 Keystone Fuzion Toy Haulers 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (11)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Keystone Fuzion Toy Haulers 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Richard birch from Louisiana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Fuzion 414 Chrome View Listings

This is the biggest 80k$ mistake I've ever made. First off my 2017 had been in the shop for 3 months of the 5 months I've owned it. The key to unlock the ramp for is the same universal 751 key that everyone other manufacturer uses so that anyone can walk up and open my back door to give them access to everything in my rv. In my rv the trim was broken in several places, cabinets were broken, the kitchen drawers were broke, faucets leak inside and out. I called and spoke with keystone. There response to me is that's why we have a warranty and that the locking issue is my responsibility of changing if I want better security of my personal belongings inside my rv. This is the worst experience I've ever had to deal with after spending 80,000 $on an rv. Poor construction, poor quality control, poor customer care and services. Please whatever you do don't buy a keystone rv products.
- Richard birch, Louisiana

2021-03-25 2017 Keystone Fuzion 420 Chrome View Listings

The floor plan allows people to spread out with the front "master bedroom" with a King size bed, TV (#1), spacious closet and lots of storage areas. The mid kitchen is fully setup with a residential size fridge, 3 burner stove, small oven, residential microwave, double sink and spacious counter space. Also in the mid-section is the 4 seat individually reclining couch with heated seats. A large TV (#2) with an articulating arm for optimal viewing, a DVD player, sound system, fireplace, more storage cabinets and a loft for the kids or more storage above. Directly off the mid-section is a sliding glass door for access to the large side patio with railings and a set of steps, and a TV (#3) that sits underneath one of the 2 large side awnings. The rear section of the RV is the "garage" of the toyhauler with a rear ramp door that doubles as another patio with railings and a set of steps as well. Tie downs in the floor to secure any loads that you may carry and when the toys are removed the rear converts into additional living space. There are queen size bunk beds that raise up to ceiling when not needed, the bottom bed jackknifes into seating on both sides, set up the table in the middle for dining, watching the other large pull down TV (#4) or playing cards or board games with the kids. The "garage" has its own entrance into the RV and a half bath, both are awesome for friends/guests to use. The toyhauler has (2) 30 gallon fuel (gasoline) tanks, 1 for the 5500 watt generator and the other to fuel up the toys or transfer into generator tank. For the heat and hot water there are (2) 30 lb. propane tanks or the hot water can be heated by electricity. The RV has 3 a/c units on the roof and 50 amp electric service cable with adapters for 30 or 20 amps, you just won't be able to run all the a/c units on fewer amps. Also featuring the "Blizzard" package, with radiant foil technology, covered underneath, heated holding tanks for cold weather camping. Among the many features are: LED lighting, wooden blinds, night shades, glass stove cover, washer dryer prep, frameless tinted glass windows and so many more.
- Ray Clouthier, Massachusetts

2020-12-04 2017 Keystone Fuzion 371 View Listings

RV is high quality. We purchased so our teens could enjoy their own private space in the carpeted garage with 1/2 bath. They were able to fit nicely in the queen bunks. Would highly recommend to friends!
- Chris, Florida

2020-03-29 2017 Keystone Fuzion 422 Chrome View Listings

Overall satisfied, bedroom air didn't work repair leak in unit and recharged myself since I did hvac for a living. easier then taking back to dealer and have to pick up 200 mile round trip. Not a lot of counter area in kitchen,installed more shelves in cabinets and pantry, they are spaced out way to far apart. Had oil leak on leveling system, easy repair myself. Unit is suppose to have blizzard package, but in rear under garage area you can see above the under belly that seems to be open all the way to the front, was afraid to seal up opening because under belly is not water tight and dont want to trap moisture under floor. I dont know how floor is insulated could not see any insulation.
- Bud jacobi , Indiana

2019-12-05 2017 Keystone Fuzion 371 View Listings

At first look the unit is nice. Closer look and the workmanship is terrible. Don't expect any type of customer service as they are terrible to deal with. It's a tail light warranty, when they can't see your tail lights the warranty is over. Very disappointed, after buying a Fuzion 371 Toy Hauler. Outside cabinet s doors falling off. Leaking windows, holes in awnings and wrong sized staples used inside causing rips in the roller blind. All this for 110,000.00 cnd. Never again.
- RICHARD DEGNAN, Ontario

2019-08-29 2017 Keystone Fuzion 4141 X-Edition View Listings

I bought a 2017 Keystone Fuzion 4141 new off the lot. There were several items not right with the unit. I took it in a couple of times to be fixed. I was told the last time it was out of warranty. The items I am finding are stacking up to fast for me to fix all of them. I paid $80,000 for this unit and its no longer a high priority on there list. I use this fifth wheel 4-5 times a year. The list of problems with this unit include the hot water heater (LP side) does not work. I have never even used it but I was told they would look at it but would cost a couple hundred to just find out what is wrong with it. I would think the dealer would have at least tested its functionality. The garage rear slider door came off when I opened it yesterday. Its been messed up sense I picked it up but I was to naïve to know it. Trim on ceiling has come down in several places. General RV did nail it up once. The trim on the outside where two side wall panels join is coming off letting water in and delaminating the paint and side. The grey water valve used for dumping does not work, it stays open all the time. This unit is not a true 4 season trailer. You can look down through the under skirting from the rear to the front. I walled it up for insulation and rodent infestation problems. If you do buy one of these poorly built units pay close attention when picking it up and get the full paint job. The sticker graphics fade and peal off. I have mentioned just a few problems with this Keystone there are many more.
- Mark, Indiana

2019-03-08 2017 Keystone Fuzion 345 View Listings

This has been the most enjoyable rvs I’ve ever owned, extremely easy to deal with and a head turner everywhere I have it, a lot of storage space and perfect size for my family. Tows very well for a really big trailer.
- John Graham, Ohio

2018-06-05 2017 Keystone Fuzion 345 View Listings

We recently purchased this 2017 Fuzion as first owners. Only issue's have been minor as with leveling system and a few interior pieces. Overall we are pleased with unit and dealership we purchased from...
- Mike Comeaux, Oregon

2017-09-18 2017 Keystone Fuzion 369 View Listings

We bought this camper paid a lot of money for it and the refrigerator is giving us problems. My husband has called Keystone and we just keep getting the run around. I would not buy one of these from anyone. A person spends over $60,000 on a brand new camper he or she should not have to deal with this kind of customer service. This is horrible.
- Tonya L Hale, Missouri

2017-06-16 2017 Keystone Fuzion 414 Chrome View Listings

Ive owned my 414 for one year now most of the problems were taken care of by keystone but the air conditioner does not cool off the trailer in 95 degree weather. Keystone and the dealer say everything is working fine we need to add another A/C unit at the cost of apx. $4000.00 I would think a 5th wheel with 2 A/C units and the blizzard package would be able to stay cool or warm.
- Rick Cunningham , Oklahoma

2017-05-17 2017 Keystone Fuzion 371 View Listings

Bought ours in February 2017 - it was a show trailer. There are two 371's for 2017 - the early model and the X-Edition. Ours is the early model, and is the fourth RV we have owned. I wasn't happy with the dark colored exterior as it causes issues in the sun, but "happy wife happy life". She loves it, and we were able to find many matching accessories. The floor plan is excellent - It certainly checks all the boxes for making my wife comfortable with a Toy Hauler. Previous Toy Haulers are spartan in this price range, not having many amenities or comforts to just being a shed for toys on wheels. The 371 was the standout at the RV show, price/features being the criteria. From the 6-jack hydraulic leveling to the app-control, you seem to get far more than the asking price would indicate. What could be better? But that is where it ends. As others have said, if you plan to buy a Toy Hauler - particularly one of these - prepare for some work. Not only will you be presented with rushed design and poor engineering, but you will find many hidden flaws that quickly come to light when you use it. The first problem I had was with the Lippert Hydraulic system quick connect plugs on the fill tank. One was leaking, and it took many tries with Lippert to find out that the connectors should have been removed by the dealer and the lines capped off. Got that done, no more leak. #4 Hydraulic caps saved the day. $8, and I did it. At the show we noticed the bathroom door was loose on the hinges, it was fixed by the dealer before delivery, but after a 1200-mile trip, it had come off two of the hinges and beat the ceiling and some moldings. Seems the door is solid wood weighing about 30-40 pounds, and is held on by Bi-fold door hinges that could only take about 10. It is now sporting 7 hinges, and will get a piano hinge if necessary. It should have been mortised with real residential hinges. The Television mount bracket was screwed into 1/4" Luan instead of the blocks behind the panel. It came off luckily soon after we returned home, or we would have lost a 47" TV. I found the blocks with a stud finder and had to cut the arm 3" shorter. If it comes loos again I will bolt some 3/4 plywood to the mount. You hit your head on the cabinets in the bedroom, and the door to the garage. I guess the person who designed the interior was 4'5" tall. The rear bathroom is the proper height! To solve this we put little Duck stickers where you can hit your head. The humor helps the bumps. There was a pound of sawdust in all the ductwork which had to be vacuumed up after it all blew out. Many parts were put in places they did not go, or had no logical use. There were flaws in all the paneling and moldings which had to be fixed with a stain marker and eyeliner. Be prepared to deal with these and many other problems when you make a decision to buy a 371 and probably others. If you are not handy you will wait months for repairs or be sorely disappointed. All this written, I still love the trailer, and would definitely recommend it to a handy friend.
- Relatively Happy, Virginia