2017 Keystone Fuzion 414 Chrome Toy Haulers 5th Wheel

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Keystone Fuzion 414 Chrome Toy Haulers 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Richard birch from Louisiana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Fuzion 414 Chrome View Listings

This is the biggest 80k$ mistake I've ever made. First off my 2017 had been in the shop for 3 months of the 5 months I've owned it. The key to unlock the ramp for is the same universal 751 key that everyone other manufacturer uses so that anyone can walk up and open my back door to give them access to everything in my rv. In my rv the trim was broken in several places, cabinets were broken, the kitchen drawers were broke, faucets leak inside and out. I called and spoke with keystone. There response to me is that's why we have a warranty and that the locking issue is my responsibility of changing if I want better security of my personal belongings inside my rv. This is the worst experience I've ever had to deal with after spending 80,000 $on an rv. Poor construction, poor quality control, poor customer care and services. Please whatever you do don't buy a keystone rv products.
- Richard birch, Louisiana

2017-06-16 2017 Keystone Fuzion 414 Chrome View Listings

Ive owned my 414 for one year now most of the problems were taken care of by keystone but the air conditioner does not cool off the trailer in 95 degree weather. Keystone and the dealer say everything is working fine we need to add another A/C unit at the cost of apx. $4000.00 I would think a 5th wheel with 2 A/C units and the blizzard package would be able to stay cool or warm.
- Rick Cunningham , Oklahoma