2017 Keystone Cougar 333MKS 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Keystone Cougar 333MKS 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Peter Niittynen from Ontario says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Cougar 333MKS View Listings

I bought the trailer in June 2017 and it was in the shop for most of the summer with numerous things falling apart and or breaking. Parts are ordered to be replaced when I get home. Now I am in Arizona with it and one of the valance and blind fell off the wall. I had to repair it myself and now the backsplash behind the stove fell off-the-wall it has to be replaced for it is damaged. The stove front burner fell apart. The dinette is loose off the floor for the fifth time since buying it. My wife and I are discussed with all the problems. Wish we could get our money back. But there are no lemon laws in Canada.
- Peter Niittynen , Ontario

2021-04-07 2017 Keystone Cougar 333MKS View Listings

So far every fan including the stove, a.c. fan quit working.I've only had it a year and a half. They are made so cheap, but they sure do cost a bundle. So do the replacement parts. I'm so disappointed with the quality. I wouldn't buy another.
- Judie Burnette, California

2021-01-16 2017 Keystone Cougar 333MKS View Listings

The floor plan is the best I have experienced. We have never had any issues since buying it. The heat and A/C are very well designed to keep you very comfortable. Everything is in like new condition and works as it should. Nonsmokers, no bunks.
- Mike Wickens, New York