2017 Keystone Cougar 326RDS 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Keystone Cougar 326RDS 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Stephen Mazerolle from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Cougar 326RDS View Listings

From day one we had bad experiences. We were missing a lens from one of the ceiling lights, the DVD player was faulty (and not Blu-Tooth) the ceiling molding was warped and had to be replace, a side molding on one of the sliders fell off, several of the storage doors underneath wouldn't open and had to be pried open, the outside light under the bedroom wouldn't work (still doesn't) and I could go on and on especially on the defective leaf spring holder which caused a nightmare of issues including fighting to get them to repair it under warrantee while on the road but..... We are now experiencing premature wear of the "theater seat". I contacted Camping world and we had purchased the extended warrantee on the fabric and furniture. What a disappointment that is. They will not replace the furniture, but instead contract with a "guy" who will repair it with a $200.00 limit on repair costs. AND "It won't be perfect, but that's the best we can do". The biggest fiasco though has to be Marcus Lemonis and his infamous quote, "If you're not happy, I'm not happy". He is so out of touch with his customer base. He has no idea (or, maybe he does) the dis-satisfaction of his customers and how poor of a product he is selling and how lousy the warrantees are on most of what his company offers. On that I will finish by saying.... Look long and hard before buying a camping world product. There are many other products out there. Research before buying. I will not be RV buying from Camping World again.
- Stephen Mazerolle, Florida

2018-08-21 2017 Keystone Cougar 326RDS View Listings

This is the 7th RV that I have owned and this is the first Keystone I have ever owned and it is the worst the workmanship is sad I could go on and on with whats wrong with it but I don't have time it's junk it's falling apart I'm sorry I got it I have had 7 water leaks alone and you can't get any help
- Brad Schaft, Michigan