2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Michael LaMay from Michigan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40E View Listings

The front end I'd very low to the ground, lots of quality issues. Clothes washer needs repair, dishwasher dont lock closed for travel, redridgerator dont lock closed for travel and broke firefly main control as design has handle of fridge hitting center of control panel on wall. 172.00 direct from firefly. I don't believe the basement is heated as informed by HR. Wardrobe doors in bedroom are cheaply designed, tiles loose on floor, trash was found behind washer and dryer space, paint flaws everywhere, microwave fan grinds and will need repair, has leak in DEF system, we are full time RV'ers and had a Tiffin Allegro prior and I suggest not buying a HR. Don't buy into the hype, you will regret owning this as I do.
- Michael LaMay, Michigan

2019-05-31 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40E View Listings

Terrible design on front end, drags the ground and cracked the front generator slide out fiberglass door. Does not do well for cold weather. I was told it was for cold weather. I had to add electric heaters to water compartments to keep them from freezing. Water collects on top of slides and floods the inside when you retract the slides. Assembly is poor, trash was behind the washer and dryer from factory. They are not inspecting anything and just pushing these out the door leaving the customer stuck with junk and to work bugs out. You will constantly have your rig in for repair while you make the payments on a quarter million dollar turd. All REV group products are not regulated, inspected, tested whatever and are junk. Do yourself a favor and buy a Tiffin.
- Michael LaMay , Michigan

2018-07-07 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40E View Listings

Purchased on 8 March 2017 and on the drive from Alvarado Texas to Little Rock Arkansas the generator door kept sliding out we had to stop 3 or 4 times to slide the drawer back in. Had this repaired 3 times, in the end I repaired it myself to keep the drawer from coming out. Latch mounting bracket did not have any lock washers/nuts, so I installed them myself. Front heat pump did not work, was told on two occasions that the 40E only had one heat pump in the rear even though the internet and brochure stated it had two. Finally took into River City RV and told them and they took a look and it and reinstalled something and it started working. Example of REV Group not wanting to accomplish warranty repair. Front is very low and hits on every dip in the road. It is so low I drag going in and out of gas stations and RV parks, anywhere their is dip,bump or incline of any kind. First incident happened when the generator door flew open when I had to hit the brakes hard. At the same time I had to swerve to miss a vehicle that pulled out in front of me and ended up on a rock on the side of the road, upon backing off the rock it tore off the front cover of the generator slide. This cost over $15,000 to repair. Second incident; I was driving down major road at 65 MPH where there was a traffic light which turned red so I let up on the gas to let the jake brake slow me down to about 50 MPH the light turned green so I started to speed up when I hit the intersection where there was a dip in the road which could not be seen and the coach bottomed out and smashed the front fiberglass into the asphalt road and cracked the windshield. This cost over $15,000 to have repaired.
- Lloyd Miller, Arkansas

2017-10-02 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40E View Listings

The front end is too low it’s constantly scraping causeing a lot of damage it’s a very poor design that needs to be recalled and corrected. Also adding to this problem the Generator latch comes loose when driving down the road very dangerous. We are full timers and having problems with this at most places we go. HELP We paid over $200.000 and have only had it 5 months. Also there has been numerous issues with pop up TV and the washing machine. Not happy.
- Lloyd miller, Texas

2017-09-01 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 38PST View Listings

Purchased late April, 2017. Had issues with coach before we even drove off lot. Am sitting in lounge at dealer In Decatur, Indiana. Am appalled at the poor quality with, not only my coach, but also with all the higher end coaches here. Cannot believe how many issues remain with these coaches after leaving the factory. I would think, after spending anywhere from $200,000.00 to 5 & 600,000.00 on an RV, you would end up with a better quality vehicle. Every person I talk to have similar feelings. Does the RV industry need oversight? I believe they do. Very disappointed!
- Deborah Young, Texas

2017-07-17 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40G View Listings

My new 2017 HR Endeavor is so low I scrape going in a service station.I can't even get this motor home in my driveway. We had a 2003 Revolution and could take it any where. So far I am out a lot of money on a horrible motor home. We brought it in Quartzite and haven't gone any where due to how poorly it is designed. Does anyone else have this issue with the 2017. In contacting Freight Liner they say they only make the chassi and that HR is responsible for how low it is. HELP
- Lori Brodoski, California