2017 Heartland Road Warrior Toy Hauler

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Heartland Road Warrior Toy Hauler RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2019-02-14 2017 Heartland Road Warrior 427RW View Listings

A little over a year owning this and so far I've had major issues with the inverter box the microwave in the refrigerator I've called and asked if there's any lemon laws but Heartland just fell on deaf ears in all this I found really dangerous design flaws could cause fires like an inverter box located within a foot from a lot of water lines the refrigerator design is for drainage is non-existent I had to put that in the products are very poorly designed engineered and manufactured and then they're asked to compare them to an $80,000 home obviously there's no comparison but I'm asking you to take it to the square foot price I'm in a 400 square-foot place that's $200 a square foot I paid for that I've got no land involved so there's no lot purchase their $200 a square foot gets a nice house build
- Robert knudson, California

2018-08-17 2017 Heartland Road Warrior 427RW View Listings

It’s suppose to be top of the line. After 13 months and out of 1 year manufacturer warranty the cable in the back tow cabin to hold the beds up needed repair the plumbing in kitchen sink needed repair, the blinds and valance in master bedroom fell the valance in tow cabin fell. I wouldn’t purchase another one. I expected more quality for this luxury model.
- Carolyn Edmond, North Carolina

2018-05-08 2017 Heartland Road Warrior 427RW View Listings

The king bed sleeps awful. It is so low and uncomfortable. I contacted Heartland directly and spoke with their parts representative to see if there was a different mattress they could suggest I purchase. The representative was no help and offered no suggestions. This is supposed to be a luxury Rv but when you can’t sleep comfortably, it isn’t a good experience. It would have been nice if the Heartland representative could have had or solution. Perhaps a elevated foam mattress topper will help. If anyone has recommendations on a mattress please let me know.
- Carolyn Edmond, North Carolina