2017 Cruiser RV Fun Finder Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Cruiser RV Fun Finder Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

john kalichak from Virginia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 266KIRB View Listings

Purchased january 11 2017,from end of january to end of march in shop,wall next to bedroom had to be replaced they replaced window trim by shooting a 2 1/2"nail thru camper wall to outside.needed it for trip,toilet water valve leaking from poor winterizing,they gave me valve to install myself.I dropped it off april 21to repair furnace,replace inverter&remote,antenna,black tank flush was reversed,courtesy light & city water connection etc.did not get it back until july 28.Had to cancel numerous reservations.
- john kalichak, Virginia

2019-07-04 2017 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 21RB View Listings

Fun Finder 2018 Buyed in june last year in 2018. Black tink fall down 2 times, water eater is still in trouble, door pannel fall down, and they have to change one "essieu", we see that just in time to save a flat on the road! Warrenty cover "essieu" and the tire, but not the second black tink fall and the water heater! I'll have to pay on my own. The bed matress is horrible and incomfortable.In Quebec, we have just 5 months summer time to improve our FunFinder and we are in july 4th and warrenty expired in june. We not find our "Fun"Finder at all!! Always praying when we took road to be safe and in peace.. really bad for the price and lots of headhakes... I love the floor plan but is a nightmare... and lot of regrets to haved buyed this is junck.
- Julie T, Quebec

2019-06-26 2017 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 31BH View Listings

This trailer is a piece of junk The first year bought brand new off of lot the cupboard doors falling apart and the canopy starts leaking from where it connects to trailer and now sags This year our 2 year having it the seam where the side meets the top opened right up and where the top meets roof opened up. The water heater went 2 weeks ago. My dealer will not stand buy this not the company Save your money and buy another brand that cares what they put out and customer service
- Catherine williams, Ontario