2016 Winnebago Vista LX 35F Class A - Gas RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Winnebago Vista LX 35F Class A - Gas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

jeff mckinney from Ohio says:

Have you owned any 2016 Winnebago Vista LX 35F Class A - Gas RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Winnebago Vista LX 35F View Listings

This is the best Class A we have owned.We have been RVing for 12 years and we have owned a few.The floor plan is great,the two bathrooms at first seemed to be overkill,but it later proved to be quite handy.The quality of this motorhome is quite good. Not one problem has arisen.We are overjoyed with our purchase. The only complaint we have is we would like to have a smaller couch and a recliner instead. Maybe in the future we may change this. But as for now we would not sell it for anything else.
- jeff mckinney, Ohio

2019-03-17 2016 Winnebago Vista LX 35F View Listings

There are several reasons chose this RV. (1) it is a Winnebago and their reputation is solid. (2). The floor plan was what I needed. (3) The half bath was a huge plus—it made it easier for guests to have access to a bathroom that was not the primary bath. (4). I was not looking for a fireplace but this is huge bonus. It provides the perfect amount of warmth for the cooler evenings and mornings while wintering in FL. The basement storage of 154 square feet is extremely accommodating. I tow a 2014 Ford Edge (4500 lbs) behind the RV and it is amazingly smooth. Visibility when driving is extremely good. The 3-way camera is a huge asset. The coach is easy to drive and turns are not an issue. Establishing reference points for distance between front of coach and rear of the vehicle ahead was easy to establish after one trip around a semi-empty parking lot. Reference point for turning were equally as easy to establish. I have had only one warranty issue and Winnebago worked with my local RV maintenance repair man to get it corrected properly on the first attempt. There have been no other issues. If I did not need to downsize, this RV would not be for sale. No regrets with this MotorHome,
- Bobbie Opal Taylor, South Carolina