2016 Winnebago View 24J Class C Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Winnebago View 24J Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Phil Elgin from Tennessee says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

We have owned and used this RV since May 2016 when we bought it new. It Has been returned to two dealerships three times for the propane regulator issues. The dealerships refused to put on the FREE regulator Winnebago recommended. Winnebago finally sent it to me and I installed it (#4) and fixed the problem. The fuel mpg is great! It drives great! By the way, get the front end aligned regardless of what Winnebago says. I had to replace two front tires at 25,000 miles. The dealer where I purchased this unit (Chilhowee Rv in TN) has been absolutely great, picking up the repair and cost when Winnebago refused to cover a repair (even after Winnebago said it would!). We have had many, many issues and repairs with this motor home. Including currently a soft floor near where we had a leak that Winnebago refused to acknowledge and the dealer repaired at their own cost. We love the size of our unit, and believe Winnebago builds a better unit than their competitors, but, Winnebago does NOT fully back up their warranty.
- Phil Elgin, Tennessee

2020-09-18 2016 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

Update: Mercedes Benz totally rapes it's customers on service work. The two times I took it if for service cost me $1600 and $1200. BOTH times I had problems created by sloppy workmanship. Once the mechanic spilled diesel over the engine, we thought it was on fire after leaving the dealership. The second time it just stopped running after leaving the dealership. The mechanic had left off a hose clamp to the fuel line at the fuel filter. This was two different dealerships 150 miles apart. Guess this is the Mercedes way. Mercedes Benz will never service my vehicle again!! Winnebago dropped the ball on a faulty water pump. The dealer took care of the repairs. The floor has since gone soft (possibly from the leaky water pump?) and Winnebago refused to assist in any way. In my earlier post I mentioned the three regulators on the propane tank, Winnebago finally sent me the correct regulator (the one I kept telling the dealers that Winnebago recommended) and I installed it myself, uncovering two errors made by one dealer or the other in past installations. What does it take to get a quality vehicle and a manufacturer that will stand behind it's product?
- Phil Elgin, Tennessee

2019-10-29 2016 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

This is a wonderful RV and has been kept in pristine condition. This would be the perfect RV for anyone who is looking for a motor home that has a superior chasis and above quality material interior.
- Eric Wier, South Carolina

2017-06-06 2016 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

It is a great RV on great and reliable power-train. With diesel all, the only thing that is missing is a range. Second, not big deal, but to notice, the AC drains on the entrance door, but that was easy to reroute. Layout, colors, quality inside. Great!
- Dean, Florida