2016 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106DS Travel Trailers RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106DS Travel Trailers RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Chuck from Florida says:

Have you owned any 2016 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106DS Travel Trailers RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106DS View Listings

My wife and I have owned a 2106ds micro minnie for since Feb. 2016 and have traveled 20,000 miles with it. It is a good trailer for two who are traveling and staying a few nights at each destination. Not to live in. It pulls great with a pickup truck. Now the quality of the trailer is totally different. The material used for all cabinets inside the trailer is fiberboard covered with a thin paper. Any water that gets on the floor gets absorbed into the fiberboard. We had a leak around the slideout after 1.5 years when it was not extended. We now have a leak around the slideout when it is extended. Now all the wood work is swollen and peeling that touches the floor. The quality of the couch and the seat with the murphy bed are pretty poor(we are mostly out of the trailer except to sleep). I would expect a product costing as much as this does would last longer. Products made by other manufactures in the trailer are holding up. However, I would not ever buy a trailer with a Attwood On Demand water heater. It has been nothing but trouble. So in summary I would not buy this trailer again.
- Chuck, Florida