2016 Winnebago Destination 37RD 5th Wheel

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Winnebago Destination 37RD 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Mark Neilson from Nevada says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Winnebago Destination 37RD View Listings

This was bought brand new , already two years old from the dealer, lived in for six months over two years. Still brand new, in every aspect. The rear a/c has been replaced (3) times, keeps trip breaker, finally had another breaker installed, (1) 15 amp breaker for each a/c. Bedroom a/c. Makes alot of noise, but cycles with air. Rear a/c blows only when it blows cool air, more to bathroom and bedroom (which need to be directed at rear) I have spent $300 a month just on power, with two a/c running, TO GET THE SAME TEMPERATURE INSIDE, AS IT IS OUTSIDE !!! MY winnabego 37RD . SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, I still have the onsite Warranty but hasn't been fixed. I've had several people here to try to fix it (20) times after all the problems the new unit now has E5 code. It still doesn't cool down enough to have the a/c cycle to not freeze up, and actually work like designed to work!! Alot of money for what's supposed to be top of the line fifth wheel, I wouldn't ever buy another winnebago, unless someone could actually fix this a/c or I (REALLY CHECKED OUT THE THE A/C ON ANOTHER ONE) but then again ,I would probably look somewhere else first !!!!!!!!!!!!
- Mark Neilson, Nevada

2021-07-18 2016 Winnebago Destination 37RD View Listings

The main AC unit will not cool the trailer. Not properly engineered. Dealer said everything is good. Winnebago Customer Service said ther is nothing they can do. This 5th wheel was sticker priced at ~$100K but still no proper customer support. Originally the bedroom slide would not come in so we fixed the broken wire that was improperly routed. One set of speakers stopped working last year. I have replaced most of the electrical outlets because they are broken. The inside wooden trim has fallen off because it was not properly glued and nailed. The roof caulking was not properly stuck to the roof. The propane heater takes a long time to heat the trailer with just 5 vents and low volume of air but it is also too loud. The large window on one of the slides broke and I found it was missing the spacers at the bottom so it was improperly installed (but it is my word against them).
- James Knisley, Washington

2021-01-23 2016 Winnebago Destination 37RD View Listings

I am very disappointed in the quality and support. The propane heat is loud and very poor. The main AC cannot cool the trailer. I have taken it to the dealer several times and called the service line. The dealer says everything is good bit I can’t get the AC to get the temp down by more than a few degrees. The Winnebago towable service person didn’t seem to care. One of the living room windows broke. I replace it and found that the lower spacers were left out so I think that caused it to break. I was only replaceable as a whole unit for just under $1K. Make sure you test the HVAC before purchasing. I had several of the 110 volt receptacles break. I think it was improper installation. My previous trailers of other brands were so much better. So sad.
- James T Knisley, Washington