2016 Venture RV SportTrek 290VIK Travel Trailer

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Venture RV SportTrek 290VIK Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Fred Naz from Michigan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Venture RV SportTrek 290VIK View Listings

Bought this unit in April of 2016 and used it one weekend before storing it. Took it to Florida in March of 2017 for two weeks. Was stored again until February of 2018, when it was once again taken to Florida. This trip it was left in Florida and stored at the resort's lot. Overall we really like this RV, nice floorplan, plenty of storage and only one minor problem - the awning lights, which I replaced myself. The issue we are having is with all the upholstery. Keep in mind we are in our mid 70's, have no young kids, and only use this RV for two months a year. The vinyl everywhere is cracking and flaking off. The worst is on the recliners, especially the arms. We have never experienced anything like this on any other RV we have ever owned. Tried to contact the seating manufacturer and KZ but have not gotten a response. Looks like I'll have to fix this myself.
- Fred Naz, Michigan