2016 Venture RV Sonic 234VBH Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Venture RV Sonic 234VBH Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Colleen Monske from Wisconsin says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Venture RV Sonic 234VBH View Listings

We love the Sonic, especially the floor plan. The extra bunk room in the back has been turned into our hobby room and is perfect. The narrower width and aerodynamics make it super easy to tow. We spent 4 months in our camper over this past winter and have plans to do the same next winter. The only thing I would change is the location of the microwave. Miner inconvenience.
- Colleen Monske, Wisconsin

2020-07-08 2016 Venture RV Sonic 234VBH View Listings

Love the floor plan, bought in 2018 from an RV dealer. But like reading others, our back bathroom wall started dimpling and leaked, we took the wall apart, it was all rotted! You touched the wood and it turns to dust! Wish I could include photo’s! Looks like black mold! Luckily my husband is a talented carpenter and we are fixing, even the dimples, so disappointed after only 3 years and still making payments! Bought this in Idaho and drove up! I guess you never know what is behind those walls! As I say we love the floor plan, but would never replace with another Sonic!
- Jacqueline Hanson, Alaska