2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jeanne Iorio from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45OP View Listings

My husband and I are both retired military. Last year we decided to sell our home and become full time RVers! We are now in our new Tiffin Allegro Bus and love it! We started in a Allegro Open Road and after one trip to Atlanta in the gas RV we knew it wasn't for us. We then traded it for a 2012 bus and took an awesome 9 week trip in it over the summer with three grandkids. During that time we ran into some problems (probably due to the previous owners not taking care of the motorhome). When we went to bring it in for service we started looking at new ones and ended up trading it in for the 2016 we currently have! Yes, three motorhomes in 5 months! We took a trip in the new one to Tiffin in Red Bay and were extremely impressed with the workmanship that goes into their coaches. This bus travels awesome and tows our jeep like nothing up the mountains. It is very luxurious inside and we love the new "shimmer" interior scheme. We opted for two sofas and love all the sitting room and since both couches become beds we can sleep 6. We love everything about our coach and traveling in it. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we are now having to sell it and put our traveling on hold for the time being. My husband and I are heartbroken, we were looking forward to a trip west in 2016 that would have us traveling 4-5 months. God had other plans for us at this time.
- Jeanne Iorio, Florida

2020-01-23 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP View Listings

We had originally considered a 40' Phaeton but decided on the 37AP Allegro Bus because of the 450 HP engine. This bus drives like a sports car! It takes mountain switchbacks handles in traffic like no other motor home I've ever driven. The nice features like key-less entry, upgraded entry steps, heated floors, etc made feel like a home. My wife and I spent 6 months out of the year travelling all over the country in this motor home, towing a Ford F150 without any issues. She even felt comfortable driving it because it is so easy to handle. The size makes it acceptable in many parks where the larger tandem wheeled beasts aren't allowed. Another benefit of the 37AP. I would highly recommend it, especially the 2016 model (which had very few warranty issues over the 4+ years we've owned it).
- Michael Alberts, Florida

2019-04-21 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP View Listings

we have owned 6 Motorhomes over the last 21 years from 36-45 feet. Although we don't spend extended periods of time in a motorhome as we have in the past, for the size this is the best floor plan we have seen. The 37AP is quiet, rides great, good power and overall enjoyable to take trips in. Quality is equal to or better than other top brands and customer assistance is 2nd to none. Tiffin people are great to deal with. you can't go wrong with this unit.
- Charles , Tennessee

2019-03-06 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP View Listings

Drives like a dream , want to downsize now after 3 years of travel fun and no service issues. Building a home now and will definitely buy aTiffin product again . Tiffin builds a great coach and stands behind their product ! Number 1 in my mind !
- Gary Kirchner, Arizona

2018-08-01 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45OP View Listings

We LOVE our Tiffin Allegro Bus! The quality of the bus and the wonderful service from Bob Tiffin and the factory have been exemplary. The bath and a half is wonderful when traveling and entertaining! The 600hp Cummins engine has been amazing! It pulls the hills and gets decent fuel mileage. We have zero disappointments with this bus and this brand!
- Roger Huppert, Arizona

2017-02-02 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45OP View Listings

Bought my RV used needed some cosmetic parts . Absolutely the best service I have ever had . Love my bus will definitely be a repeat customer Bus is well made quiet rides very smooth.2016 model 45op best company service
- Charles Edwarde, Florida

2016-10-16 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP View Listings

Overall a great RV. Ride is very smooth and we love the interior layout. The power is adequate to cruise down the highway with the toad. The only thing we are not happy with is the number of little things (OK, some big) that need to be fixed, sometimes repeatedly. 70 issues to date, from leaky slide seals to engine brakes not working right. I'm guessing we got a "Friday Build", or at least the final inspection must have been done on a Friday. Hard to concentrate with the weekend coming up? Still like the RV, but starting to hate the trip to the dealer after virtually every vacation. Since our average vacation is about 900 miles, the 90 miles round-trip to the dealer means we are spending 10% of the mileage just getting things fixed. Hope other Tiffin owners aren't spending that kind of time getting things fixed.
- Vic hokans, Alaska