2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45OP Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45OP Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jeanne Iorio from Florida says:

Have you owned any 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45OP Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45OP View Listings

My husband and I are both retired military. Last year we decided to sell our home and become full time RVers! We are now in our new Tiffin Allegro Bus and love it! We started in a Allegro Open Road and after one trip to Atlanta in the gas RV we knew it wasn't for us. We then traded it for a 2012 bus and took an awesome 9 week trip in it over the summer with three grandkids. During that time we ran into some problems (probably due to the previous owners not taking care of the motorhome). When we went to bring it in for service we started looking at new ones and ended up trading it in for the 2016 we currently have! Yes, three motorhomes in 5 months! We took a trip in the new one to Tiffin in Red Bay and were extremely impressed with the workmanship that goes into their coaches. This bus travels awesome and tows our jeep like nothing up the mountains. It is very luxurious inside and we love the new "shimmer" interior scheme. We opted for two sofas and love all the sitting room and since both couches become beds we can sleep 6. We love everything about our coach and traveling in it. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we are now having to sell it and put our traveling on hold for the time being. My husband and I are heartbroken, we were looking forward to a trip west in 2016 that would have us traveling 4-5 months. God had other plans for us at this time.
- Jeanne Iorio, Florida

2018-08-01 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45OP View Listings

We LOVE our Tiffin Allegro Bus! The quality of the bus and the wonderful service from Bob Tiffin and the factory have been exemplary. The bath and a half is wonderful when traveling and entertaining! The 600hp Cummins engine has been amazing! It pulls the hills and gets decent fuel mileage. We have zero disappointments with this bus and this brand!
- Roger Huppert, Arizona

2017-02-02 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45OP View Listings

Bought my RV used needed some cosmetic parts . Absolutely the best service I have ever had . Love my bus will definitely be a repeat customer Bus is well made quiet rides very smooth.2016 model 45op best company service
- Charles Edwarde, Florida