2016 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 27K Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 27K Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Roger Day from Colorado says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 27K View Listings

Our first motor coach, purchased new. Great floor plan. Poor quality. Has been in the shop more than home for the first year. Jacks did not work, leaks, A/C leaks, dash vents fall out, slide jams. It has been in the shop five times in the first year, they have had it over five months. I wish I had a different brand coach.
- Roger Day, Colorado

2019-10-29 2016 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 27K View Listings

We bought this RV new. The floor plan is great. The quality and support are not acceptable. There have been problems with the leveling system that took the dealer four times to fix, by then the coach was so twisted that the slider and door do not work right. The dealer and Thor say "not my problem". When it is set up and it rains the inside floods. Thor says take it to the dealer, the dealer says (after three times in the shop) "we cannot find a problem. This problem started before the warranty expired but now I have to pay the dealer to try finding it. Other problems include leaking shower, leaking plumbing, furnace not working. I would recommend that anyone wanting a RV to not get a Thor.
- Roger Day, Colorado