2016 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Roy Anon. from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

Thor doesn't seem to care or maybe they just don't know how poorly built these units are! Vegas 25.3. The Ford chassis is awesome, the V-10 engine pulls like a locomotive but the Thor part is total junk! Such a shame too as the concept is such a winner...small lighter weight class A on a proven chassis with great towing capabilities, low center of gravity for SUV-like handling, etc. I'm going to get rid of mine before the word gets out and I can't even give it away!
- Roy Anon., North Carolina

2018-03-23 2016 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

I purchased a new 2016 Thor Vegas 24.1 in May of 2016 and immediately took off for an RV trip around the Country with my Golden Retriever. I had never driven an RV before and was extremely happy to discover how easy this model is to drive, park, and even back up! I love the floor plan and all of the electronics and other conveniences (especially the rearview and side-view cameras)!It also gets good gas mileage and has tons of storage space. It sleeps five, but in my opinion is the perfect size for one or two adults and a child (and a dog) for traveling long distances over a long period of time. I had very few mechanical issues that were not caused by operator error and even with those I found that Thor was very responsive and took care of all issues promptly. I am a Very Happy Camper with my 2016 Thor Vegas 24.1!
- Doreen Lasch, Florida

2017-11-17 2016 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

The basic design of this motor coach is great However I have had many quality issues regarding the exterior of the coach and Thor is completely unwilling to help me with any of the issues. The paint on my rear bumper has rusted underneath and the paint simply is flaking off. When I noticed it I was approximately one week past my one year warranty and I’ve been flatly denied any assistance in getting it fixed. It is so obvious that the rust had to be there and was a defect in the original manufacture however it is been to no avail with for customer service. Also The black dye in the plastic around the gas cap filler bleeds down the side of the coach and has stained to trim pieces directly beneath it. Again this is something that had to occur through time but since I was one week past my warranty. I was denied any assistance in getting it fixed. The base coach with the ford 450 chassis is very sound yet the quality of the exterior has me very dissatisfied and will have me looking elsewhere for new coach.
- Tim sipes, Florida

2016-09-22 2016 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

This is a great coach with a lot of features for the price. Has a strong engine for towing your car or jeep down the road. Well built with a great floor plan. Lots of storage and is loaded with all the goodies. The large windshield gives you a great view of the road.
- Rich, Colorado