2016 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 36.1 Class A - Diesel

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 36.1 Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Pierre Doyon from Colorado says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 36.1 View Listings

We have owned our 2016 Thor Palazzo 36.1 for just over a year now, putting around 9,000 miles on her and besides the few minor things coming out of the factory it has been a wonderful coach. It's Thor's entry level diesel and yet has great fit and finish and lots of wonderful features from the full body paint to the drop down bunk. It will sleep 8 people, has three TVs and two heads, a full length slide and LED lighted awning. The frig is hugh and there is tons of storage space everywhere. I may upgrade the flooring from vinyl to wood, but that's about all. She's rides so smooth and quite with plenty of power even in the Rocky Mountains. Thor has been good to work with on the few warranty items we encountered along the way. I would definitely recommend this coach to my friends.
- Pierre Doyon, Colorado

2021-10-01 2016 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 36.1 View Listings

I Purchased a Thor product because I was told it had very good reviews but now after 5 to 6 years owning the vehicle I’ve had so many problems throughout the years and now all the material on the couch and all the chairs are deteriorating and cannot be fixed. I contacted Thor and they cannot help me they said but I also seen a lot of reviews with the same problem. Why is this happening Thor should stand behind their product I will pass this on to whoever ask me about this vehicle when camping
- Marion Maushardt, Maryland

2021-09-30 2016 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 36.1 View Listings

This is the most spacious of the 2016 Palazzos, and it was wonderful for being full-timers, and for taking the grandkids along with us at times, and even their parents. The refrigerator held enough food for a month, and the convection/micro was perfect. It was nice having a bath and a half and the shower is very roomy. The storage space inside and out is unbelievable and we could bring everything we wanted. The location of the 2 TV's inside and 1 outside were perfectly placed for all to view. Our only complaint was the material they used for the furniture and faux tile by the kitchen sink, all fixable. We are the original owner and downsizing now that we are not full-timers anymore.
- Cecilia, California