2016 Thor Motor Coach Miramar Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Thor Motor Coach Miramar Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Allan Cooper from Colorado says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.2 View Listings

I purchased this model almost exactly a year ago.I am very happy overall but like many, have experienced multiple quality control issues.Warranty support has been very good thus far. I recently discovered paint peeling at the roof line on the passenger side, and a shower leak. I will take the MH to service next week and hopefully will be the last of issues after purchase.
- Allan Cooper, Colorado

2019-04-07 2016 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.3 Bunkhouse View Listings

Over the last 5 years, we have owned 3 RV's. We purchased the 2016 Thor Miramar after our white knuckle trip to Key West. We make our trip to Key West in a 2016 Jayco Alante. The RV was difficult to keep on the road with the winds at about 15mph. From the minute we drove the 2016 Thor Miramar we were impressed with how easy it was to handle.
- Lenette Marie Ringe, Georgia

2017-05-22 2016 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.3 Bunkhouse View Listings

This is a fantastic Coach! The floor plan is awesome and my daughters love the bunk beds. I pull a Jeep behind and am very happy with the power. Thor has a great warranty and support. Highly recommend this model and manufacturer.
- Brian, Maryland