2016 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 34F Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 34F Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Allan Todd from Oklahoma says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 34F View Listings

OK guys first of all nothing is perfect.I have owned 5 new RV's and all have had some problems. My new Thor 2016 34F Hurricane is a solid but not perfect coach and in my opinion one of the best "bang for your buck" motor homes money can buy. Furniture very average at best. Cabinetry good Layout excellent Drivetrain is great for gas Flooring average Window treatment is crap (added MCD roller shades) 2 AC units not sufficient in Oklahoma heat. I added a 3rd additional 110v unit that plugs into a separate 15 amp service Overall I've had minor issues: awning broke. (I fixed it with a $ 100. part from Carefree. No Big deal.) Water leak which was a simple loose fitting. One electric plug quit working so I replaced for $ 20. Pantry with metal baskets a real disaster for my wife, so I removed and built drawers in its place. The couch that folds into a bed was uncomfortable for bed and worse for sitting. I took out couch, replace with a comfortable reclining love seat and a table. Much better. I added Blue Ox front & rear stabilizers, and a true center. Much better handling. fold down bed over front seats needed adjustment. Screw driver & wrench and elbow grease did the trick. Overall this coach is a winner. People gripe too much about little things. You spend about $ 100k for a motorhome so big deal if you spend another few hundred to make it yours or minor repair. I'm a real person and I approve this message.
- Allan Todd, Oklahoma