2016 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 29M Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 29M Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Kevin B from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 29M View Listings

1st of all, DO NOT BUY THIS MOTORHOME unless you plan on having it sit in shop forever. I found staples under linoleum, panels coming apart, drop down bed comes down cocked, and wont return to original up position without some serious help...worst of all, wipers are poorly designed, they are weak, and motor is weak, and get stuck in the "open position" durring the worst rain storm ca has ever seen. My Awning broke the first time i used it, thor said 'its not covered'... i am extremely dissapointed at myself for being dooped. Dont get me wrong, looks great, drives fine for me, towes OK, but fit and finish is horrible and spent more time in shop than at home with me... i will be hireing lawyer to lemon law it.
- Kevin B, California

2020-07-14 2016 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 29M View Listings

This is an awesome RV. It is reliable, spotless, very roomy, and a joy to use and enjoy. We have had many makes and models over the years, and we can honestly say this is our favorite. We have never had to use the extended warranty or had any problems while owning it. I know if you see it you will feel the same. Watch the 20 minute video on utube with this year, make, and model and you will see the exact MH we have. It truly shows all of the unique features and abundant storage. A gem! Do not pass this one by!!
- Val, Florida