2016 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31W Class C Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31W Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Marty from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31W View Listings

We bought ours new. And it has been a headache with electrical problems. And camping world here in new Braunfels Texas their service is horrible. If it wasn't for our excellent credit I would go park it in there Parking lot and walk away.
- Marty, Texas

2019-10-02 2016 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31W View Listings

This was an upgrade from our previous unit--also a Class C. There were so many new things to learn about. We never imagined having more than one TV, let alone three! The residential refrigerator was a surprise to see. It is so much larger and even has an ice maker. Our first long trip was 1800+ miles for a week and it handled everything beautifully. It wouldn't be for sale if it weren't for cancer/chemo/radiation treatments taking my energy away.
- Glenn, Kansas

2018-09-21 2016 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31W View Listings

This is my 4th motor home. It has been mire problems than the other 3 put together. It would be great if everything worked as it should but so far there has been at least a dozen problems in the 2 years I have owned it. From electrical to water leaks. I can hardly wait to get rid of it. I think biggest problems are caused by poor workmanship.
- Jerry Roberts, Illinois