2016 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31E Bunkhouse Class C Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31E Bunkhouse Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Joann Seckendorf from Indiana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31E Bunkhouse View Listings

Thor warranty said they would pay me for defective tires after 6,000 miles waited 3 months and then they said it was denied. I had problems with the tires from day one. I would not buy another Thor four winds. They do not care they sell you a lemon and they get away with it. It's fraud and they stink. There is not one around here to service all of the defective things wrong with this rv. Now after I had to pay for new tires that exploded on the road my awning does not work, trim pieces are falling off, the tea don't play anything. Terrible save your money and do not buy from Thor. Please send your hard earned money on something else you will not enjoy this purchase.
- Joann Seckendorf, Indiana