2016 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 28Z Class C Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 28Z Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Zhanna Stinson from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 28Z View Listings

Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality. 1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator completely stopped working. It took us a while before a specialist could see it. They are very busy. 2) the awning shock on on side didn't work properly. We had to take it to another specialist to replace the whole side. 3) the wallpaper on the ceiling and other places is not glued neatly. Looks terrible. 4) the rubber strips at the front steps don't even match creating a huge gap. All junk keeps getting stuck there. 5) we found a big cut on the roof. They fixed the cut but I'm not sure if it's gonna work. I've been told we should replace the entire roof, the cut patch will not last long. We'll see. My list can keep going on and on. Next week we have to take it to the dealer again to fix other manufacture's defects. We've been spending a lot of time, nerves and fuel money trying to fix it. It's just not fair to us. We've worked hard for our money. Now, I feel like we won't be able to sell it for the money we bought it for. I mailed the complaint form to the Thor department however my case seems to be frozen. I haven't heard from them for over a month. After all, our RV has some things which are not safe. For example, the hot water is super hot (140 degrees) but the thermostat is not adjustable/changeable. We have to remember to turn on the cold water first in order not to get burnt. The bunk doesn't even have a boarding net. I'm always afraid that my child can fall out of it and get injured. I was willing to buy any kind of net to make a boarder, however Thor doesn't even carry it. In other words, I wouldn't recommend to buy a Thor RV. Very bad quality. They don't care about their customers. I guess the Thor's Quality department doesn't do their job. It looks nice and fancy at the first sight, but don't buy it as you'll notice its poor quality later on. I hope my experience will help you to make a right decision.
- Zhanna Stinson, California

2019-08-03 2016 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 28Z View Listings

I purchased my 2016 Thor Four Winds 28Z motor home used in 2017. I love the layout and quality of the furnishings. It drive like a dream and is very comfortable for the driver as well as the passengers. The inside storage space in the kitchen area is a little tight but acceptable and I wish there was a little more head at the bathroom sink. I have been on three big trips since I purchased this unit and I have no complaints.
- James Behan, Missouri

2019-07-27 2016 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 28Z View Listings

I love my RV! Everything about it is exciting. The layout is perfect for three to four adults and the grand kids to. The unit is easy to keep clean and always looks nice. The best driving motor home I have driven and comfortable. It is easy to forget you should get up and move around every couple of hours, you just get lost in the comfort and passing scenery. The rear exterior storage is second to none, you get at everything from both sides and the rear. The only thing I would like to see the manufacturer do is raise the mirror cabinet over the sink in the bathroom to provided a little more head space, brushing your teeth and rinsing can be a bit challenging.
- James Behan, Missouri