2016 Thor Motor Coach Axis 25.2 Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Thor Motor Coach Axis 25.2 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Tom from Oregon says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Thor Motor Coach Axis 25.2 View Listings

Purchased from dealer. Worst dealer for service, called when coach batteries were dead, no follow up call from them. Lucky I was still in my yard. Live 5 hrs, 1 way from dealer. They wanted us to drive to their dealership to inspect first. Verify then make appointment for repairs. Told Thor policy... called Thor who said that was dealer policy not theirs... problems with battery draining, had to purchase battery trickle charger for cabin battery. Entry door sticks. Highly recommend buying extended warranty when buying any motor home.. been looking at other coaches, they all have issues. I will stay with my 2016 25.2 Axis, only because because I have to much invested to buy another one. Still early I only have 5000 miles on it. Wish it had leveling jacks and more storage. Average 10mpg pulling 2017 Honda HR-V, manual transmission so we can flat tow. While early I don’t regret buying this coach .... “. YET. “.... purchased cover from ADCO who went to dealer and hand measured my Axis for custom fit.... I have had good response from Thor when needing answered to questions.
- Tom, Oregon

2019-01-28 2016 Thor Motor Coach Axis 25.2 View Listings

I bought a Thor axis 25.2 new in March of 2016. we really love it. It's small enough yet big enough to handle what we want. Every time I've called Thor they have bent over backwards to help me. My latest call was to a guy named Gail in parts. Cannot say enough good about this guy he knows what he's doing and that is very good in this day and time.
- Steve Hipps, South Carolina