2016 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 30.2 Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 30.2 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Bob Johnson from New Jersey says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 30.2 View Listings

Thought we were finally buying the r.v. of our dreams.Only to find out it was going to be our worse nightmare. Dealer service had to be the worse I have ever come across. Thor no better.No body can get air conditioning to actually come out of vents to actually cool. Long slide out problem. screws falling out all over the place...Frame shifts when slide out and jacks down. Now you can't open door.. to get in or out...shower leaks..cargo doors misaligned..more problem than can be listed..have talked to other Thor owners..all have same nightmare issues....All that can be said is ... STAY AWAY FROM PURCHASING THOR!!!!!!!!!
- Bob Johnson, New Jersey

2015-10-23 2016 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 30.2 View Listings

We just bought a 2016 ACE 30.2 and really enjoy the camping functions of this RV,but please be advised that the ACE RV's have drivers seats that are very uncomfortable. When I called the manufacturer to find up if there was a way to get an adjustable set or if this set could be adjusted he basically told me you bought it's yours. That is not the attitude I was expecting after buying a $85,000 vehicle. We only test drove this vehicle for about 2 miles. Very hard to determine from that short a trip that it would be so uncomfortable to drive, after all the whole purpose of an RV is to travel in comfort.
- Richard J Brand, Tennessee