2016 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.3 Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.3 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

John DOE from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.3 View Listings

almost a year now nothing but trouble of this THOR ACE 2016. my warranty will be expire soon. *water system opposite hot and cold. *driving to rainy nights wiper fell off almost got into to accident. *NO AC/furnace not hot water. *rear view camera issue keeps going out when you hit the bumps *stayed at the parks 2 day sliding issue wont come back I had to reset the computer outside compartment. *quality issue the sliding door(bathroom) not holding on the unit *uncomfortable driver seat. *U dinette pole fell off due not enough nails. I don't know whats next before my warranty expire. My point here is THOR should do 100% quality not quantity. As for me is I only use my RV once a while it really peeves me off if something goes wrong or not working just ruin your entire vacation. #DONTBUYTHORACE
- John DOE, California

2019-12-01 2016 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.3 View Listings

You can tell that this is a starter motorhome. All I can say is that it works and performs as expected. Only issue so far is a leaky driver window which we are fixing ourselves. It is afterall, a box going down the road. The layout is perfect. It could use a second A/C as wearers in middle Georgia. Other than that issue, it s nice.
- Jody Phillips , Georgia

2017-05-01 2016 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.3 View Listings

We recently purchased a use 2016 Thor ACE 29.3 motorhome. The floorplan is great, however on our first rip we noticed water leaking around the front window. After taking it to our RV repair facility, they found that there is NO sealant under most seams. We spent $3700 to have the coach completely resealed. Thor manufacturing would not stand behind the unit and said that unless it is resealed every 6 months the warranty will not cover it. REALLY??? Why would you need to reseal a unit every 6 months if it was manufactured correctly with probably sealant from the factor in the first place. Other owners be ware.
- Pat Crozier, Oregon