2016 Starcraft Launch 26RLS Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Starcraft Launch 26RLS Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Matt Mcguire from Virginia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Starcraft Launch 26RLS View Listings

Dealers are nice people.. Starcraft piece of crap.first thing to break before we used it..Bay window shade.on way to beach signals on camper wired wrong,had to fix at campsite.air cond junk.black water tank filled up to toilet and still showed emty. Sensor wired wrong.2nd use, the slide out binds up and breaks gears off bottom, slide gets stuck out crooked ..painted metal underneath already rusting..I have never experienced such junk from a new product in all my life. I heard that Jayco had bought this company, that's one reason I purchased it.I had a Jayco Jay flight years ago and never had one screw go loose.Jayco if you own Starcraft, you need to step your game up and stop building such trash.
- Matt Mcguire , Virginia