2016 Starcraft AR-ONE Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Lori hagen-pack from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 25BHS View Listings

I bought a 25ft bunkhouse , when you are looking at a band new trailer I was looking at the functionality of it asking myself will this work for my family not defects. Well once we got it home and I started loading my things back in from my other Trailer the nightmare began. The factory defects were through the roof and these were things that I saw once it was home not mentioning the things I couldn't see. so I called and talk to the manager and asked that it be exchanged for another of the same. It's been over a month now and with no results and now I've tried calling starcraft rv 3 times to get the same results, their customer service has been no different. I'm definitely moving forward an calling all news stations, posting my experience on all social media and let my story be told maybe then I can get their attention . After making payments on such a large ticket item like this and can't even use it is ridiculous.
- Lori hagen-pack, California

2020-08-09 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB View Listings

I'm not liking the step up in the tub/shower.I wish they only had a shower.feels to soft.Miss having a sink would give up part of the closet to have sink... No closet rods in the other two closets.so all you can do is stack clothes. Had to flip the bed lifts to get it to stay up. Then discovered the bed pulled away from the wall,the framing screws were to small... Now a problem with the siding that it has buldge in one spot.I know its not from leaking it does not leak..nor can I afford to fix this or fix it on my own..So really check them out.before buying.
- Ann Pederson, Arizona

2018-12-28 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB View Listings

I am posting a review about our 2016 starcraft AR-ONE because we love it and it is still like new in every way. It tows like a dream, everything works, it is everything we need. There is plenty of storage and the floor plan is perfect. We wanted an easy to tow trailer, aerodynamic and not too wide, as we are often towing it on back-woods roads, but not claustrophobic. Well, in this trailer, we found exactly what we wanted. Modern, open and comfortable --and so much nicer than our older one. we have owned a lot of campers; pop ups, Aliner, class B, class C and a much smaller trailer. EVERY one of them took owner maintenance and common sense care. Read the manual and follow the directions. Be willing and able to ply basic skills with calking gun and screwdriver. Be careful what you drive under. Remember that your trailer is withstanding what amounts to a constant earthquake when you are driving down the road. Things will need your attention from time to time. It doesn't mean poor workmanship, it means poor ownership. Before we looked at the AR-One, we considered a lot of trailers, used and new. We knew what we wanted, and had owned enough campers to know what we were trying to find. And when we saw it, we knew we had found our best camper yet.
- Debbie McGinn, New Mexico

2017-12-18 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 26BHS View Listings

I usually do not write reviews, however, I do not want anyone to experience what I have been through. As soon as I pulled my camper off the lot I had to turn it in for repair. They used some "defective" adhesive on the floors, which resulted in huge bubbles that had to be cut out. The plywood under the bed was split down the middle and had to be replaced. Immediately after pick up, the front end of camper separated from the rest of the camper while pulling it. It had to be hauled to the manufacture for repair. The craftsmanship of inside trim was poor to say the least. Now I have two 20 inch bubbles on my roof which I did not see upon purchase. Of course the warranty department has denied my claim because I didn't get my roof inspected within the 1st year of purchase, even though it was caused by the defective adhesive used in the production of my camper. This camper had the potential of being fantastic. I do love the floor plan and I actually like this camper, but dealing with the problems and resistance from StarCraft warranty department and the poor craftsman ship I will never buy from this company.
- Jacob Howard, Louisiana

2017-08-18 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 26HR View Listings

We absolutely love our trailer..been to Smokeys.West virginia.Michigan circle tour,the gulf coast and small get aways..We did add a solar panel to top..Minor fix on door under stove..Love it??? Highly recommend.
- Dinky, Illinois

2017-05-16 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 15RB View Listings

So far we like the unit but theres always a but...I dont think the holding tank sensor pannel is accurate. The air conditioner is not powerful enough. The front window was leaking, and there was a crack in the skylight. They fixed the leak and the crack under warranty. Overall for the size and weight it was the best option under 3000 lbs. Which was our weight limit. Love the power awning. The design outside is very nice and modren. The pop out bed is super easy to pop out! But it is very bright when the sun comes up and the matress is only like 2 in thick for a guaranteed backache. I would only recommend this unit if your vehicle can only pull 3,000 lbs.
- Jason, Michigan

2016-08-31 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 26BH View Listings

Bought my 2016 Arone max go camping the first time the front diamond plate and wood behind it pops off about 11/2 inches(the dealer said the screws they put in didn't catch anything) and the tables breaks. Then the next night the wall behind the couch popped off. Only held on by one screw. Then a month later we are traveling and a bolt comes threw the floor now it has to go back and they are replacing the entire floor. Not bad for three trips
- Carl wright, Ontario