2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Debbie McGinn from New Mexico says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB View Listings

I am posting a review about our 2016 starcraft AR-ONE because we love it and it is still like new in every way. It tows like a dream, everything works, it is everything we need. There is plenty of storage and the floor plan is perfect. We wanted an easy to tow trailer, aerodynamic and not too wide, as we are often towing it on back-woods roads, but not claustrophobic. Well, in this trailer, we found exactly what we wanted. Modern, open and comfortable --and so much nicer than our older one. we have owned a lot of campers; pop ups, Aliner, class B, class C and a much smaller trailer. EVERY one of them took owner maintenance and common sense care. Read the manual and follow the directions. Be willing and able to ply basic skills with calking gun and screwdriver. Be careful what you drive under. Remember that your trailer is withstanding what amounts to a constant earthquake when you are driving down the road. Things will need your attention from time to time. It doesn't mean poor workmanship, it means poor ownership. Before we looked at the AR-One, we considered a lot of trailers, used and new. We knew what we wanted, and had owned enough campers to know what we were trying to find. And when we saw it, we knew we had found our best camper yet.
- Debbie McGinn, New Mexico

2020-08-09 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB View Listings

I'm not liking the step up in the tub/shower.I wish they only had a shower.feels to soft.Miss having a sink would give up part of the closet to have sink... No closet rods in the other two closets.so all you can do is stack clothes. Had to flip the bed lifts to get it to stay up. Then discovered the bed pulled away from the wall,the framing screws were to small... Now a problem with the siding that it has buldge in one spot.I know its not from leaking it does not leak..nor can I afford to fix this or fix it on my own..So really check them out.before buying.
- Ann Pederson, Arizona