2016 Roadtrek Zion Class B RVs Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Roadtrek Zion Class B RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jim from Utah says:

Have you owned any 2016 Roadtrek Zion Class B RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Roadtrek Zion SRT View Listings

This is great RV for seeing the US, Great for going to Yellowstone, Jackson Hole. You can park just like you have a car. In a pinch you can always stay in a Walmart parking lot. We really enjoyed owing ours. Roadtrek's warranty is the best in the industry . 5 years unlimited miles. That's for Roadtrek installed parts not Dodge.
- Jim, Utah

2019-08-09 2016 Roadtrek Zion SRT View Listings

I recently purchased the Zion 2016 and just came back from a 5 week road trip to Newfoundland and the Cabot trail. I love the van, the space and found the king bed to be as comfortable then my bed at home. I had some problems in the past with the charging the lithium batteries which cost me $1,000 to repair. Of course Roadtrek was out of business so I had to pay. However, it was fixed quickly and s&%t happens I especially like the large fridge that was jammed full and kept everything icy cold and the freezer frozen solid. I put on 7500 km and besides filling it up with gas it ran like a top. I love driving the van as its comfortable and smooth Andrew
- Andrew Poultney, Ontario