2016 Roadtrek Popular 210 Class B Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Roadtrek Popular 210 Class B RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Gary Rusk from Ohio says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Roadtrek Popular 210 View Listings

Beware when purchasing a “New” Roadtrek On 2/16/17 I purchased my third Roadtrek. I purchased a “NEW” 2016 Roadtrek. Popular 210 from [dealer] in Galion Ohio. The title shows a 2016 Roadtrek Popular on a 2016 Chevrolet Express G3500 chassis with 150 miles on the odometer. I paid Ohio tax on the difference between the new Roadtrek and my trade-in which is only allowed on a “new” vehicle purchase in Ohio. I had every reason to believe that I was the initial purchaser of the vehicle on 2/16/17 and I had a 3 year/ 36,000 mile warranty on it. On 8/13/18 I took it to a local Chevrolet dealer for warranty repair. I was told and shown by the service manager that the warranty had expired since the warranty was activated on 8/2/15 (a year and a half before I purchased my “new” Roadtrek). I purchased it with the understanding that I had a 3 year warranty from the date of purchase. Obviously this was not the case. I think it is very deceptive practice to misrepresent the warranty.
- Gary Rusk, Ohio