2016 Redwood RV Redwood 39MB 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Redwood RV Redwood 39MB 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Clyde "CJ" Monlezun from Louisiana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Redwood RV Redwood 39MB View Listings

Bought new in Seguin, TX 2016. Beautiful unit. Only trouble has been I picked wine cellar rather than the middle bath, and it has never cooled properly. 2 heat pumps and 1 A/C keeps the climate perfect. Pulls like a dream behind my F350 Diesel Dually. Added 8KW Onan, and now we stay where we want. I saw some of the issues mentioned by others, and did have to reattach a few pieces of molding. None of the other complaints. We love it.
- Clyde "CJ" Monlezun, Louisiana

2020-11-14 2016 Redwood RV Redwood 39MB View Listings

We've had multiple units, and this is by far the highest quality. Well made, solid materials, nice fit and finish. It was home for a year, and we could live in it longer. We love the wood cabinets, TONs of storage, large wardrobes in bedroom. Insulation and double paned windows must work, because we were always comfortable- warm in winter, cool in summer. Great way to have your home on the road.
- Ron Ludlow, Texas