2016 Prime Time Tracer 235AIR Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Prime Time Tracer 235AIR Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Randy Varga from Michigan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Prime Time Tracer 235AIR View Listings

Falling apart already. Nail working it's way through the roof. Cabneit door came apart. Gas line to the BBQ does not work from the git go. Ya take it back to get fixed. Out of town working all the time. Not that easy. The dealier. I got it from general rv said they do not warrenty it prime time does. What does that mean. My one year is up. Paid way to much for it. I got robbed.its just like any Rv. I would get the least expensive rv. The hype is just that. No more prime time tracer for me.
- Randy Varga, Michigan

2016-11-03 2016 Prime Time Tracer 235AIR View Listings

My husband and I purchased our Tracer Air last year, it is a 2016 model and we love it!!! All of our friends say it has the most room, counter space and storage space they have ever seen in a 26' RV!! We love it, it has everything we wanted in a trailer, along with great tracking when we tow it. We had a few problems at first but the dealer fixed them immediately.
- Deborah Alarcon, California