2016 Prime Time Crusader 295RST 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Prime Time Crusader 295RST 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Ken Greer from Michigan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Prime Time Crusader 295RST View Listings

Never purchase a Prime Time RV by Forest River. They do not stand behind their products. Once it is purchased good luck getting anything fixed (even under warranty). In year one of ownership it spent the majority of the time at the dealership waiting for approval on warranty and parts. Two weeks out of warranty (sitting over winter) and I have a fifth wheel that has a slide that will not open and the front of it has a broken supports. Basic structure problems with the fifth wheel. Prime Time refuses to fix anything on it. I have been quoted $4000 to fix it. Complete crap for a unit that was 12 months and a few weeks old, stored inside and looks like new. There site says "Our customer-focused philosophy provides you the absolute BEST ownership experience when you become part of our family." This is a complete lie. Never buy a Prime Time product or Forest River in general. The worst part about this is the fifth wheel was purchased so a family could camp with their severly disabled daughter. Now I am stuck with a fifth wheel that I can't even get her in because the slide wont open.
- Ken Greer, Michigan

2018-05-30 2016 Prime Time Crusader 295RST View Listings

Warranty sucks. But my dealer is amazing. My dealer picked up the slack and took care of my issues. Stones rv Sydney Nova Scotia. ......................................................................................................................
- Kenny Budden, Nova Scotia

2017-01-13 2016 Prime Time Crusader 295RST View Listings

Bottom of slides are soft from water infiltration. Not even a year old. No water in trailer just bottom of slides. The black membrane is coming off and swelling on the underlying belly of two slides. I give this fifthwheel 5 years and it will be garbage.
- Cape Breton , Nova Scotia

2016-09-21 2016 Prime Time Crusader 295RST View Listings

This is the third 5 Wheel we have owned we love this it trailer has a great floor plan we have taken all over California from San Francisco to San Diego very comfortable and tows easily no problems I would buy it again
- Jim Scrivner, California