2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL Class B Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL Class B RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jack Baker from Nevada says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

I bought it on June 13th. I have a family reunion July 7-11; I'm leaving on July 6. On June 19-20, I took it to Zion NP to check everything out. The refer would not cool; took it back to the dealer. The cooling unit has a pinhole leak preventing it from reaching an acceptable refer temp. The dealer is unable to obtain a replacement refer from Dometic before my trip. I called Pleasure Way. The claim they need all of their Dometic refer stock for units in production. Basically, they said "You bought it, good-bye". I have lost all respect for Pleasure Way and do not expect decent service for any future warranty claims, if any. I am disgusted as I have to take an ice chest for a two-week trip in an already crowded RV. Pleasure Way gets one star because I could not rate them any lower.
- Jack Baker, Nevada