2016 Palomino Columbus Compass 5th Wheel

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Palomino Columbus Compass 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Robert brodeur from Massachusetts says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Palomino Columbus Compass 320RSC View Listings

Had a number of problems from day one after I factory ordered my unit and received it.Missing items wrong items broken and poor workmanship Complained to dealer got no help Called forest river they promised to make it right never did 3 years even after several failed attempts with a different dealer unable to fix the problems and recommend the manufacturer get involved then they tried to tell me my warranty was us. I told them to bad I have every email where they said they would fix the problem. Long story short I’m taking them to court but knowing what I know know there’s a easier way to get things handled from day one. There may be no lemon law but there is something similar I will be more then happy to help anyone who buys a new trailer how to avoid the head he aches and long waits of service they can’t do that they are just trying to burn up your warranty. They think they have the upper hand and they tried it with me to but they picked the wrong person I will make it my life’s mission now to make sure everyone now knows what I know so no one else has to deal with the same you should be able to buy a rv and enjoy the experience and relax not have to deal with the headaches after because they don’t want to build a good product or stand behind them. Thanks for reading. Rob
- Robert brodeur, Massachusetts

2019-08-28 2016 Palomino Columbus Compass 320RSC View Listings

This Coach is absolutely gorgeous, user friendly and well made. They didn't skimp on the quality of their materials or craftsmanship. It's comfortable in the cold, hot and warm climates. I can't say enough about this coach. You will not be disappointed.
- Scott Meyer, Indiana