2016 Outdoors RV Creek Side 20FQ Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Outdoors RV Creek Side 20FQ Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

David from Washington says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Outdoors RV Creek Side 20FQ View Listings

I've been using this trailer for two years now, and it's been great! I have mostly used it for dry camping (no hookups) within 150 miles of home, but I've also used it with full hookups on our trip to Yellowstone. The quality is very good, and it tows great. I'm pulling it with a 2017 Ford F-150 Ecoboost using a Husky weight distribution hitch, and you barely notice that the trailer is back there when you're on the road. I haven't had any problems with the trailer and everything works as it should. Fit and finish is very good. I've had many compliments on the u-shaped dinette and huge window in the back that allows for some great views from inside the trailer to the outdoors. This trailer is great for couples because of the layout, but the dinette also converts to a bed to accommodate others, if needed. The heated, enclosed underbelly keeps it cozy in cold weather, along with the dual-pane windows and 2" thick, insulated, aluminum-framed walls. I would highly recommend this trailer to anyone considering it. I know I'll be enjoying mine for years to come!
- David, Washington