2016 Newmar Ventana LE 4044 Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Newmar Ventana LE 4044 Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

MICKEY G ENGLAND from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Newmar Ventana LE 4044 View Listings

Fantastic RV. Well built, rides and drives really nice. Power Plant, 360 Cummins is adequate, I honestly would prefer a 400 cummins, but other than that it performs well with excellent fuel mileage - around 9.5 mpg. The quality build from Newmar continues to be second to none in a production motor home. Everything worked when we received the unit - nn trips back to the dealer. The cabinetry is up to Newmar's standards and the quality of the products chosen by Newmar are really nice as well. We have never had problems with heating, air conditioning units, slides, leveling jacks, awnings, etc. The electronics are very nice and the livability is very good. We don't care as much for the front dining table, but that is probably a preference on our part. The shower is decent size, I personally don't like the single handle temperature and flow capacity handle, as I do hit it more than I would like when showering - I have told my dealer about this issue - hopefully Newmar will re-evaluate and change in future models. We have been disappointed with the sleep air mattress - I think it is probably very nice for average size people, but it is not a good match for people as heavy as we are. When my wife seats on her side of the dual chamber king bed, it bounces me up! I prefer a memory foam or regular upscale mattress to teh sleep air - even though we paid more for it. This is a problem that can easily be changes - overall I really like the coach and would recommend it to anyone who is interested in full timing or traveling and using it as a second home.
- MICKEY G ENGLAND, Florida