2016 Newmar London Aire Class A - Diesel

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Newmar London Aire Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

David Waatti from Montana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Newmar London Aire 4553 View Listings

This is my 5th Newmar coach I have owned. With my long association and having experienced the way they support and take care of you I find it hard to even consider other brands then Newmar. In addition their exclusive Comfort Drive steering system give you a coach that handles in the wind and grooved roads along with ease of backing and parking that is unbelievable unless experienced. The quality of the coach construction is superior to other brands I have owned previously and the pride that their people take in the process shows. Great Company and Great People.
- David Waatti, Montana

2018-09-03 2016 Newmar London Aire 4598 View Listings

Just an amazing coach for the price point. Lots of power and all the bells and whistle you would need. Craftsmanship is top of the line and the service at Newmar is great. Lots of room inside the coach and the bunk model is perfect for kids of all ages.
- Adam, Illinois