2016 Newmar Canyon Star 3710 Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Newmar Canyon Star 3710 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Pat Marendo from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Newmar Canyon Star 3710 View Listings

We purchased the Newmar 3712 with 5400 miles on it in Jan 2017. The original owner had added some 15k in accessories to the coach and we were told that it was traded because he wanted a diesel coach that was 500k. As of now I don’t believe a word of it. We have had 4 new ac units in the front and are arguing with Newmar as we are getting ready to have number 5 installed. The current unit was installed under warranty in May of 2017 and , we have been informed that because the unit was replaced under warranty Dometic will not cover it. I will never recommend Newmar to anyone. Showers leaking, slide rollers needed replacing, multiple fuses blowing randomly. To top it off when I called customer service “Carl” pretty much told me “so what you are out of warranty” and questioned why I bought a used coach. What??? Anyhow, the good news it that I have more money than time and I will put these inconsiderate people through the wringer washer their mother owned.
- Pat Marendo, North Carolina