2016 Livin Lite Camplite 6.8 Truck Camper Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Livin Lite Camplite 6.8 Truck Camper RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dennis Runkle from Indiana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Livin Lite Camplite 6.8 View Listings

My wife and I purchase the Livin Lite 6.8 to put on a 2017 Ford f-250 truck. The Livin Lite 6.8 is one of the lightest truck campers on the market and the color of the camper looked great on our truck. We soon found out that the Livin Lite company is very hard to work with. We have a defective window that leaks and because there are limited dealers, Livin Lite will not work with a trusted dealer in our area. We purchased the camper in West Virginia from a dealer who no longer handles the Livin Lite brand. Having purchased the camper in the spring of 2017, we assumed that any obvious defects would be covered. The window started leaking in the first 60 days of ownership. The lack of interest in Livin Lite taking care of the problem as the constant clean up of water soaking our mattress is getting old. I will start letting anyone considering a Living Lite product know that you are on your own if you need help. Only purchase if you get a great price.
- Dennis Runkle, Indiana