2016 Lance Lance Truck Camper Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Lance Lance Truck Camper RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Paul from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Lance Lance 865 View Listings

I live in my lance camper for 10 months now. Overall, fairly happy, but dealing with multiple leaks. Camper leaks from bulk head when hot water is on. Bulk head sometimes leaks after a shower. Bathroom vent leaks in the rain. Real bad leak when driving in the rain. I made a temp cover for that. Interior workmanship and materials a little shotty. When you live in one of these things, you find things out real quick. The Artic Fox seemed like a higher quality camper.
- Paul, California

2020-08-01 2016 Lance Lance 650 View Listings

Screws keep falling out. After one 3 day trip when I removed the camper from my truck I found 6 screws had fallen out of the base of the camper. After only five trips the screws to the bathroom door all fell out leaving the door on the floor. Gas mode on refrigerator does not work. Battery only lasted one year. Kitchen window fails to stay open. This was not a cheap purchase, for what this unit cost it should have been something of quality instead of junk. Really poor workmanship and quality control.
- alan novey, Utah

2019-09-11 2016 Lance Lance 995 View Listings

I saved all my life to buy a new camper and I thought Lance was one of the top of the line. It started with poor service at the dealer and has become a nightmare ever since. I'll go down the list of things that broke. First the rear left Jack did not work properly took it in twice for repair was told there was nothing wrong with it it's still ratchets and does not work properly to this day next trip out the molding around the stove fell off the molding around the slide out started falling off I took it in for warranty they used in air nailer and left holes in the trim .the awning broke on the slide out the RV lock broke after 2 years and have to be replaced the first time I use the outside shower the lines blew off and sprayed water everywhere in that compartment. After 2 years the decals are falling off. The inside sliding garbage can fell apart and needs to be replaced. One of the window blinds fell apart the shelf above the sink fell off. I've had problems with two or three of the doors not closing properly. The exterior door has never worked right it has to be slammed real hard in order to close. CO2 smoke detector failed after 2 years. The carpet is fraying and starting to come loose in different parts around the slide out in floor the kitchen faucet broke I replaced it twice it had the same problem. The quality control of the Lance camper is definitely subpar they look good but they fall apart fast. I would stay away from Lance until they get a handle on their quality control
- Danny Sullivan, Washington

2018-09-08 2016 Lance Lance 650 View Listings

Drove from Spearfish to look at this Lance 650.I was told the salesman was busy with another customer.After at least 45 minutes I got tired of waiting.Would have been nice if it had been unlocked.I could have at least looked inside without a salesman.Very poor way to run a business. Very disappointed!
- Jack Kushman , South Dakota