2016 Lance Lance 650 Truck Camper Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2016 Lance Lance 650 Truck Camper RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jack Kushman from South Dakota says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Lance Lance 650 View Listings

Drove from Spearfish to look at this Lance 650.I was told the salesman was busy with another customer.After at least 45 minutes I got tired of waiting.Would have been nice if it had been unlocked.I could have at least looked inside without a salesman.Very poor way to run a business. Very disappointed!
- Jack Kushman , South Dakota

2020-08-01 2016 Lance Lance 650 View Listings

Screws keep falling out. After one 3 day trip when I removed the camper from my truck I found 6 screws had fallen out of the base of the camper. After only five trips the screws to the bathroom door all fell out leaving the door on the floor. Gas mode on refrigerator does not work. Battery only lasted one year. Kitchen window fails to stay open. This was not a cheap purchase, for what this unit cost it should have been something of quality instead of junk. Really poor workmanship and quality control.
- alan novey, Utah